Our head office is located in Istanbul (Turkey), strategic point of operations on all our tours. We do have branch offices in Kusadasi and Bodrum.
Our programs are flexible, so that we can adapt to the needs of your customers, we have great experience in Tours, Regular Services and give special attention to customer service and VIP Private Groups.
Funny Tourism is leader in customer service throughout United States, Latin America, India, United Kingdom and our English speaking staff, we have highly qualified, which may support you in your reservations and inquiries, with the aim of providing you the best service and immediate response to your requests.
We have a number of assistance 24 hours in English, in order that your customers can be confident that they will receive the attention and guidance in your clients’ language and there will always be someone to support them.
In Funny Tourism, we are aware that every trip is special... and we support you to make the trip of your customers’ the best holidays.
No tour available
1. Funny Tourism is a Tour Operator, all the mentioned services are operated by Funny Tourism Ltd.
2. Funny Tourism accepts bookings subject to the following Booking Conditions.
1. A ‘Client’ is all persons named on the booking form intending to travel with Funny Tourism.
2. A ‘Product’ is any service sold by Funny Tourism.
3. All Clients will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted all Booking Conditions.
4. To confirm a booking Funny Tourism requires that the agent has taken full payment of all monies due. A contract between the Client and Funny Tourism comes into existence when Funny Tourism has confirmed the booking in writing and issued a Confirmation. The person signing the booking form (that incorporates these terms and conditions) warrants that s/he has full authority to do so on behalf of all persons whose names appear thereon, and confirms that all such persons are fully aware of and understand these terms and conditions. The said contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to Turkish Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Turkish Courts. No employees or representatives of Funny Tourism has any right to alter, vary or waive any of these terms and conditions, nor to undertake any liability whatsoever on behalf of Funny Tourism, unless such be in writing and signed by the Director of Funny Tourism. Funny Tourism reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion without further explanation.
3. Amendments and Cancellations by Clients
1. Clients can cancel at any time. The cancellation will be effective as at the time that Funny Tourism receives a written request from the Agent or for direct bookings from the Client, and the following cancellation charges will apply.
a. More than 29 days prior to departure - 10% of the product cost or 50 USD, whichever is higher.
b. 22 to 29 days prior to departure - 25% of the product cost or 50 USD, whichever is higher.
c. 14 to 21 days prior to departure - 50% of the product cost or 100 USD, whichever is higher.
d. 0 to 13 days prior to departure - no refund is given.
e. No refund is given for a partially used Product.
2. If any number of the party is prevented from travelling because of death, injury or serious illness of the client, close relative or friend, redundancy or jury service, it may be possible to transfer the booking to another suitable person or departure date or tour of similar standard and cost provided that written notice is confirmed by Funny Tourism.
3. If a refund is payable by Funny Tourism to the Client, the refund amount will be calculated according to the conditions set out in Section 3.1 and with consideration of evidence of exceptional circumstances. All bank fees incurred for processing/transferring the credited amount to the client will be the responsibility of the client.
4. Information and Pricing Policy
1. Before a booking is confirmed, Funny Tourism reserves the right to amend brochure prices due to any circumstances outside the control of Funny Tourism such as but not limited to changes relating to governmental action, increases in transportation costs (including schedule airfares and the cost of fuel) changes in any dues, taxes or fees chargeable for services (including landing taxes or embarkation/disembarkation fees at airports), increases in admission fees and exchange rates.
2. All the mentioned prices on the brochure is nett except Guaranteed Departure Tours which are commissionable to all our agents.
3. Bank transfers are accepted as the full amount payable as published. Funny Tourism only accepts Credit Card payments in Turkish Lira (TL).
The full amount payable in Turkish Lira is calculated by taking the daily buying exchange rate on the date of sale multiplied by the full amount published and payable. The said exchange rate can be found at www.tcmb.gov.tr. Your bank will use their exchange rate when charging your Credit Card for the amount of Turkish Lira that was withdrawn by Funny Tourism. Funny Tourism accepts no responsibility for variations in the final transaction amount due to fees and exchange rates used by banking institutions.
4. Product information is published by Funny Tourism in good faith and Funny Tourism will use its best endeavors to operate all Products as advertised. Funny Tourism reserves the right to change any of the facilities and services described in its publications and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment resulting from any change.
5. Cancellation By Funny Tourism
1. All Funny Tourism Products are subject to a minimum number of participants.
2. Funny Tourism reserves the right to cancel any confirmed booking in any circumstances, however, Funny Tourism will not cancel a Guaranteed Departure Product except in the unusual circumstances of force majeure, defined here as war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, flight cancellation or any other external circumstances beyond the control of Funny Tourism. Compensation is not available if Funny Tourism is forced to cancel or in any way change a tour due to force majeure but where Funny Tourism is unable to provide the tour booked, Funny Tourism will return to the Client all monies paid to Funny Tourism (less any insurance premiums paid) or offer an alternative date or holiday of comparable standard
6. Travel Insurance
Adequate insurance is mandatory for all Clients to cover at least but not limited to medical and repatriation expenses, loss of luggage and cancellation or curtailment of a Product and should not exclude any planned adventure activities from the time of booking for the full duration of the Product as a minimum. A Client and his personal belongings are the sole responsibility of himself. Funny Tourism accepts no liability on the Client's behalf where Funny Tourism has provided a Product of reasonable standard. Clients are fully responsible for arranging their own insurance.
7. Liability of Funny Tourism
1. Funny Tourism Products and in particular, adventure activities, contain an element of risk to the personal safety of the Client that other package holidays may not contain. By accepting these Booking Conditions Clients are aware of the risks inherent in their chosen travel and Clients undertake such risks at their own volition. Funny Tourism accepts no liability of Client’s damages where Funny Tourism has fulfilled its Duty of Care to Clients by providing Products of a reasonable standard. Funny Tourism accepts no liability if there has been no fault on the part of Funny Tourism or its’ suppliers, and the reason for the claimed damages was either the Client’s fault or a result of unusual circumstances beyond the control of Funny Tourism by force majeure or otherwise and the consequences of which could not have been avoided even with all due care.
2. In respect of carriage by air, sea and rail and the provision of accommodation, Funny Tourism’s liability in the said cases will be limited in the manner provided by the relevant international conventions.
3. Funny Tourism accepts no liability if additional costs to the Client are incurred through delay, accident or disruption of the Product(s) beyond the control of Funny Tourism by force measure or otherwise.
8. Travel Documentation
It is the responsibility of the Clients to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, vaccinations, preventative medicines and other medical certificates and all necessary travel documents. Funny Tourism is not liable for damages arising from changes in regulations or laws to the necessary travel document requirements. Information about these matters is given in good faith by Funny Tourism but without liability.
9. Health and Conduct
Prior to booking, all Clients are expected to satisfy themselves that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of their chosen tour as described in the brochure. Any Clients with pre-existing medical conditions or illness must declare the true nature of such conditions at the time of booking, and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment which may be required during the tour. Such a client is required to provide a medical statement from a General Practitioner to confirm they are fit to travel. Failure to make any such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and relieve Funny Tourism from any obligations and liability.
10. Client Exclusion and Local Law
Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of Funny Tourism’s employees and its supplier's employees and representatives whilst on tour. If in the opinion of such persons, the health or conduct of a Client before or after the departure appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of the tour, the Client may be excluded from all or part of the tour without prior notice or any liability on the part of Funny Tourism. In the case of Client ill health, Funny Tourism may make such arrangements as it sees fit and recover the costs thereof from the Client. Passengers agree to comply with the laws and regulations of the countries they travel. Funny Tourism shall not be liable to any Clients who commit illegal or unlawful acts whilst on tour.
Our authorised representatives may take photographs and films of our Clients while using any Funny Tourism Product. Funny Tourism reserves the right to use said material for any advertising or promotion without obtaining further consent. Funny Tourism also reserves the right to use any comments Clients make, questionnaires or complimentary letters with respect to Funny Tourism or its Products in promotional literature without obtaining further consent.
If the Client has a complaint about any of the Product arrangements the Client must raise the complaint immediately with a Funny Tourism employee so that Funny Tourism can use its best endeavors to rectify the problem. Funny Tourism cannot rectify a problem it is unaware of. Failure to complain on the spot will extinguish or at least reduce Funny Tourism’s liability to pay compensation. Should Funny Tourism be unable to resolve the problem on the spot a complaint must be made in writing within 28 days of completion of the product.
1. Organized tour accommodations are based on twin/double/triple share accommodation.
2. Funny Tourism will make every effort to accommodate people traveling together in their requested room type, however, this cannot be guaranteed.
14. Child Discount Rates
1. Each child traveling with two accompanying adults will receive discounts on Turkey Tour products and the following rates will apply:
a. 0 years to 5,99 years of age: Free of charge.
b. 6 years to 11,99 years of age: Half of the full rate.
c. Special rates may apply for guaranteed departure packages
2. Applicable discounts on any tour product will only be applied prior to booking confirmation by Funny Tourism.
15. Airport transfers
1. Airport transfers where included in the tour are available on day 1 for inbound transfers and the final day of tour for outbound transfers as per the tour itinerary.
2. Airport transfers where included in the tour are available for all flights from Ataturk International airport. A surcharge will apply for all other transfers whether included in the tour cost or purchased separately.
3. Full flight details including arrival time and flight number must be provided a minimum of 48 hours prior to arrival. Failure to provide full and correct details will void transfer entitlement.
4. Airport transfers are only available to and from tour hotels as specified by Funny Tourism or for transfers purchased independently to and from hotels in the Sirkeci/Sultanahmet/Taksim areas. A surcharge will apply for all other locations whether included in the tour cost or purchased separately.