Christina Travel Club-Folk+Drink
Combine your Folklore Dance Show with a beautiful cruise ride on the Danube while drinking your chosen drink and witness the breathtaking night panorama of Budapest in a 1 hour and 30 minutes long cruise. The Cruise includes your chosen beverages. Hungary is one of the very few countries where folk-dancing is performed very professionally. The authentic folk-dance shows take place in the Danube Palace, and they are performed by The Hungarian State Folk Ensemble, the Danube Folk Ensemble and the Hungaria Folk Ensemble & Orchestra. These are three of the best professional Hungarian folk ensembles with the longest tradition (since 1951, 1957 and 1952). The performed dances give the viewer a broad insight into Hungarian music, dance and costume heritage, covering traditions of former parts of Hungary as well.
To make your trip as comfortable as possible, we can provide transfer service to the concert and all of its packages (optional), from your accommodation to the theatre and back home after the end of the program.
No tour available
• 19:45: Hostesses escort you to your seats in the theater
• 20:00: The first part of the performance begins
• 20:45: Intermission – you can have a drink at the bar or chose from our selection of Hungarian souvenirs
• 21:00: The second part of the performance begins
• 21:45: The end of the performance, hostesses will escort you to the ship.
• 22:00: Boarding and departure - You will be offered your chosen drink on board
• Feel free to go out onto the open deck to take photos or just enjoy the nighttime panorama.
• 23:20: Hostesses will be happy to call taxis for you on request. The car can be waiting for to take you back to your hotel when you leave the boat.