VCGuesthouse Star rating

Rua de Santa Maria, 279, Funchal, Madeira Islands, Portugal Show map

Your discount is  4% 8% 12% 15% .

Hotel Rooms: 6.

Available rooms

When would you like to stay at VCGuesthouse?

Check-in Date…
Check-out Date…
Best Price Guaranteed

To view the prices, please select Check-in Date… and Check-out Date…

The time interval must be specified.

Services of VCGuesthouse

Free
Free
EUR 10.00

Facilities of VCGuesthouse

Outdoors
We have a garden where you can read a book or spend some time observing the landscape
Activities
Beaches, Bars, Resturants, Gardens and Museums
Food & Drink
Breakfast is included in the room rate.
Internet
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Parking
Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Services
Room Service, Airport Shuttle (Surcharge), 24-Hour Front Desk, Laundry, Daily Housekeeping, Fax/Photocopying, Honeymoon Suite
General
Convenience Store (on site), Non-smoking Rooms, Family Rooms, All Spaces Non-Smoking (Public and Private)
Languages spoken
English

Policies of VCGuesthouse

Check-in
From 14:00:00 until 00:00:00
Check-out
From 07:00:00 until 12:00:00
General
Please note that a deposit of 20% of the total amount must be paid on the day of booking for confirmation. This payment is made by bank transfer or PayPal. The remaining 80% on amount is payable in cash at the time of check-in.
Non-refundable
Refund all money booking before 15 days of arrival.
If 15 days have passed from the penalty of 20 percent of the total booking amount.
Cancellation/ prepayment
If cancelled up to 15 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
If cancelled later, 50 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child or adult is charged EUR 10 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets
Pets are not allowed.

We Guarantee

  • Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
  • Your privacy is protected. Your details will only be used to guarantee your booking.
  • No booking fees. You get the best price - guaranteed.
  • Best Price Guarantee. Found your room online at a lower price? We'll match it.